Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:42:36 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: PCI card support added to OLDCARD

In message <200106041835.f54IZ6X50061@bunrab.catwhisker.org> David Wolfskill writes:
: >Hmmm.  OK.  Try adding -I to your pccardd_flags line in /etc/rc.conf.
:
: Success...!  :-)

Cool!

: I tried a couple of things, and managed to get a useful result by:
:
: * (Re-)removing /etc/pccard.conf (since I only created one to specify
:   IRQ 11).
: * Adding a pccardd_flags line to /etc/rc.conf, reading:
:
: pccardd_flags="-I -i 11"
: For folks who already have an /etc/pccard.conf file, changing that could
: well make more sense.

Hey, that's a good idea!  I've CC'd mobile to preserve it for posterity.

: >It looks like I need to fix the code to enforce this restirction
: >somehow.
:
: Oh, joy.  :-}
:
: Seriously, if there's something I can do to help, I'm willing to try.

Not that I can think of at the moment.

I also just found that some drivers do not like being ejected at
random times :-(.  I'll have to implement that "tell me if you are
there" in the interrupt handlers, I think.

Warner