Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:16:09 -0600
From:      dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com, "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>, small@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i-opener shipping

hi,
   what we need to do is simulate the shipment by calling FedEx and saying
i would like to trace a shipment from .. below to me..
then when they say the below say.. and just to confirm it is coming
from which company? then write that down as you check your
records;-)) reason being i ship lots via UPS and FedEx and have
had shipments that got screwed up where they would gladly tell me
where it is coming from .. they just want to make sure it gets delivered..
but AFAIK you need to know a tracking number and talk to a real
person as they would have that info.. its not top secret or anything
but would tell us where it was shipped from:-))
                                               Best Regards,
			           dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com