Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:33:03 +0100
From:      Kristof Provost <kp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Melissa Pilgrim <list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 fragments in 10.2

<list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com> wrote:
>=20
> Now that pf in 10.2 supports IPv6 fragments, how do you configure pf =
to allow them?  I'm still seeing UDP PMTU breakage specifically with =
FreeBSD and pf related to the packet filter not passing fragments.  The =
basic "fragment reassemble" scrub rule doesn't seem to be sufficient. =
The man page was not updated with the commit, and I'm not having any =
luck with web searches.

The =E2=80=98scrub all fragment reassemble=E2=80=99 rule should be =
sufficient.

Can you post your pf.conf and a network capture demonstrating the =
problem?

Thanks,
Kristof