Date:      Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:54:45 +0530
From:      GobbleDeGeek <gobbledegeek@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-pf Digest, Vol 64, Issue 5

I agree. One way out is to setup each machine with a default tight local
policy that only allows access to the local "remote file system" (sic!)
then read in the more liberal site-wide policy to replace the existing
one... this will mean an nfs mount or a one-way rsync ... and a simple
per machine ruleset blocking everything
but the firewall policy servers nfs or rsync... any other ideas ??

Rgrds