Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:22:54 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com>
Cc:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>, jared nied <jnied@southampton.liu.edu>, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OS X vs. Darwin

--+xNpyl7Qekk2NvDX

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 10:06:59PM -0500, Chris Pepper wrote:
> 	They're not quite identical, but extremely close. Basically,=20
> Mac OS X is Darwin + proprietary bits (Quartz, Carbon, Cocoa,=20
> QuickTime, various encumbered drivers, etc.).

Yes.

> 	For the patch, it should be "Mac OS X", not  "MacOS X".

Thanks.  I'll try to teach my fingers to type this correctly.  We
could probably use an &os.osx; entity to render this properly
throughout the doc tree.  With this one change, I've committed it to
the tree.  If you or anyone else have refinements to the patch feel
free to commit or post the diffs.

     - Murray

--+xNpyl7Qekk2NvDX

--+xNpyl7Qekk2NvDX--