Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 1999 18:02:06 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        "Daniel M. Eischen" <eischen@vigrid.com>, rcarter@chomsky.Pinyon.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, julian@whistle.com, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Threads goals version III

Terry Lambert wrote:

> Multiple scheduler reservations, and PTHREAD_SCOPE_SYSTEM...
>
> Can each of these scheduler reservations be at different system
> scheduling priorities?
>
> Yes.

Now I don't get it... Since system scope scheduling & multiple
(system) scheduling priorities has to work for the single CPU case,
how can multiple scheduler reservations help?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	What y'all wanna do?
	Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers
	Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers?