Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:59:19 -0500
From:      Leonardo Medina <leo@Fone123.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Quick question

Hello,

I'm getting a Bind to port 22 failed error, I have set up our box very nice
and neat with correct public ip addreess, etc... and I still keep getting
this error when I do a sshd command, I cannot ping (only my own box, but
that really just gives me kernel stuff...).

I look at the connection and its working just fine I even plugged it onto
another device and it works; I installed win2k on the box and it works just
fine, but for some reason I cannot get FreeBSD running...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leo