Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 08:52:40 +0800
From:      wujie@ciet.cn.net
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to make the system boot selectable?

I have a IBM PC 350 P100 machine, it originally has only 1 hard disk. I
add the second one myself. I want my BSD runs first when boot up, so I
install the Windows 95 on the second one. But then I find this IBM PC
can't boot from the slave hard disk. It can only naturally boot from the
master disk!

I saw the Easy Boot*Mgr option during the install procedure. Should I
install it on both hard disks to enable selectable boot? Does this
option affects the Windows 95 system boot area? U know, M$ is always not
so stable. At this time, everytime I want to start the 95 to do some
word processing, I have to switch the master and slave IDE line.

Thanks in advance!