Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:54:45 -0500
From:      Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@earthlink.net>
To:        "Freek Nossin" <freeknossin@tiscali.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: PLEASE HELP PORT PROBLEMS]

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:51:54 +0100
"Freek Nossin" <freeknossin@tiscali.nl> wrote:

> Next suggestion, try to resynchronise your ports with cvsup.

Better suggestion:  Ask your question on an appropriate list such
as freebsd-ports@freebsd.org or freebsd-questions@freebsd.org since
this list charter does not include answering technical questions.

That being said, have you been reading and following instructions
in /usr/ports/UPDATING after each cvsup?  Some of the errors you are
seeing sound familar.  Have you searched the mailing list archives
to see if similar problems have been encountered?  These are some
of the things you should do before asking on the preceeding lists.

Good Luck,

Randy

PS.  You might want to get a real name.  This isn't slashdot.