Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:19:52 +200
From:      "Coi Giovanni" <coi.giovanni@prometeo.it>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   login.conf interesting capabilities

Hi, I found many interesting capabilities in the
manual pages of login.conf(5) in the 2.2.2-RELEASE.
One for example seem to limit the daily login time for
a user:

daytime = 2h

stand for permit a maximum login time of 2 hours per day.

When I try to test (with few time daytime=5m, 5 minuts)
it do not work (while other capabilities on the same class
work right - for example the "welcome").

Does anybody have any ideas?  thanks....

Giovanni Coi

Prometeo srl - Progetti e Metodologie Informatiche
               Internet Services Provider

Coi Giovanni
Voice : +39 (041)5701366        Via Giudecca 15
Fax   : +39 (041)5701005        30035 MIRANO (VE) - ITALY
e-mail: coi@prometeo.it         http://www.prometeo.it