Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:27:15 +0100
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        jakub_lach@mailplus.pl
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   kms problem

After successfuly installed 9.1 on desktop, I was after
the same on lenovo e320 laptop. The first surprise was
gpt. It failed to boot from ssd. Finally, I put parti-
tions as old mbr and it was fine. Added KMS and NEW XORG
and DRIVER into newly created /etc/make.conf (not existed
before). Then I rebuilded the kernel, removing some staff,
including all usb, and x11/xorg-minimal using portmaster.
Without xorg.conf I made startx and... I had server rea-
ding xinitrc, since it xsetroot the color of the back-
ground and it read fvwm2rc configuration file. Nothing
else. The cursor hangs in the middle of the screen. Nothing
moves.
I plan to make xorg.conf file first. Then to remove
xmodmaprc from user directory at all. To check what it
says for mouse and keyboard drivers. To add AutoAddDevices
and DontZap to xorg.conf.
Any idea how to puzzle off this situation?
I let psm driver for mouse stay in the kernel, just as
agp, since people mentioned it necessary for some stuff
in kms. I will add more information if needed.
Best regards

                                Zoran