Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 21:29:14 +1000
From:      "Hallam Oaks P/L list account" <mlnn4@oaks.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   i4b reset ?

While I'm developing this ISDN card driver, things don't usually work as they
should (hardly surprising). Sometimes the i4b system gets into a state where
it's constantly trying to write to the card, failing, then retrying,
apparently indefinately, even though the controlling process has been killed.

Is there any simple way to reset the entire i4b subsystem to the state in
which it was when the system first booted (or close enough to it) ?

Currently I'm just rebooting but that's getting tiresome :(

-- Chris