Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 1996 08:59:52 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD or BSDI

Right!... So if there is anyone out there that needs help with
FreeBSD, there are more than 500 people that can help this sole..

I personally have sent out messages at 2am on sunday mornings...
Try to get that from BSDI....

On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> Jerry Kendall wrote:
> >
> > I may be overstating the obvious here..... How many people are on the
> > hackers/questions mailing lists????
>
> 	  631 freebsd-hackers
> 	  579 freebsd-questions

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178