Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:01:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Georgi Hristov <tweaky_81@yahoo.com>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.8-RELEASE status

According to the post below, the problem is with the
image for the 1.44 floppy disk.  However, the is no
problem with the CD ISO images.
Is that correct?

Thus furure changes of the FreeBSD i386 CD ISO images
would not be made, and dowloading the ISOs currently
on the ftp server is OK.
Is that correct?

I am booting my system from CD and I really don't care
about the 1.44 floppies. I would like to know when the
CD images are going to be final and ready for release.

Thanks