Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:07:35 -0500
From:      "Ben Goodwin" <ben@hamsterville.ultranet.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: automatic user password expiration?

It seems that "getpwnam" returns the password regardless of the expiration
setting.  So that would mean that the program that's checking a user's
password also needs to check for the expiration date?  Or is there a better
routine to use that automatically does this?  In any case, it's beginning to
look like I need to patch the merit radius server ... I'm hoping that's not
the case because I hate running edited code ... :-(
Thanks again,

    -=| Ben