Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:45:42 +0100
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        Jan Koum <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD security doc.

On Wed, Apr 08, 1998 at 10:54:22PM -0700, Jan Koum wrote:
>         I'd like to put together an FAQ or a HOWTO regarding this and keep
> maintaining it on the regular basis.

Excellent.

Would you like to host this yourself, or would you like it to be hosted
on www.freebsd.org?

If you want to host it (this makes it easier for you to make updates to
it) then use send-pr to submit the URL for inclusion in the tutorials
links.

If you'd like it to be hosted on www.freebsd.org, upload it to
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/ and send-pr the name of the
uploaded file so it can be integrated.

If you'd like to help out on other documentation, and know (or are
prepared to learn about) CVS then let me know and I'll sort out commit
privs so you can actively maintain the repository copy yourself.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?