Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 1996 13:44:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Barron <pat@transarc.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   This whole TCL mess

I'm just now catching up on mail from Wednesday, so forgive if this has
gotten stale by now ... (and I just ran a sup for the first time in a week
or two, so I'm seeing what people are talking about)

My own opinion is that if TCL is not bmake-converted, it shouldn't be
in the source tree.  In fact, I really would rather see TCL just kicked
out of the base source tree entirely and left as a port - the base
source tree is just too darn big already.

My $.02, and worth every penny ... :-)

--Pat.