Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 1995 09:15:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      timb@europa.com (Tim Bach)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem's with serial port's

I can't seem to be able to get my three internal modem's to work.
It appears the latest kernel doesnt detect them.
They are setup for irq 3,4,and 9
I tried the 2.0 release kernel and it appears to detect them but i get
wierd errors.Errors like stray irq 15 and some other one.
Both the 2.0 release kernel and latest kernel are compiled from the
GENERIC config.
I tried putting in my 4th modem which is setup for irq 5 com 3 but even
the old kernel wouldnt reconize it.
Even though my computer seems to reconize it when it boot's up.
Each have a seperate address.
Also the wierd errors go away after a while.
Oh yeah just found the error.
64 evens for device tp.