Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rone@ennui.org (figmentality)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: RELENG_4_6 branch created

Kirk Strauser writes:
  At 2002-06-06T17:55:50Z, "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG> writes:
  > If you're getting restless, sing the following song...it'll make the time
  > go by faster.
  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Hey, could you include an MP3 of
  Jordan Hubbard singing it, ala OpenBSD's "bonus tracks"?  :)

I sure hope Jordan has a better singing voice than RMS...

rone
reply-to: set
--
Constancy of the speed of light is a conclusion, yes it is a conclusion based
on nonconvincing, irrational assumptions. WHAT IS LIGHT?! Whose light? From