Date:      Wed, 07 May 1997 23:34:42 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Don't know if anyone noticed this...

In message <7685.862990028@time.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/dec-docs/index.html

Yes.  These have also been a good reference for other people doing
ports to the older MIPS based machines.  When the docs are available,
they tend to be good.  When they aren't, it seems impossible to get
*ANY* docs for the machine. :-(.

I have in my HTML notes file:
	Digital also has
right after my entry for the netbsd site.

Maybe that will come in handy for the Alpha?  I've not looked at it,
but pack ratted it away myself.

Warner