Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:38:46 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        damien.touraine@limsi.fr
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem on installing BSD 5.x on laptop ...

In message: <3EED86CB.5010903@limsi.fr>
            Damien Touraine <damien.touraine@limsi.fr> writes:
: How could I get my 3CCFEM556BI work during the install process of FreeBSD ?

I don't think that you can.  I've not been able to get that card
working locally on a non-install kernel (well, a similar card).
There's some code in the NetBSD kernel that's fussy about the I/O
range it will accept due to what comments claim are bugs in the
silicon, but I've not had time to pursue the matter.

Warner