Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:00:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/34038: [NEW ARTICLE] Upgrading a.out to Elf

The following reply was made to PR docs/34038; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc: aftershocks <aftershocks@pittgoth.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:07:02 -0500

 Currently, I am re-evaluating my article.  I've added another 2
 sections, reworded a few parts, and fixed some grammer.  I will be
 reviewing the entire printed article where I will fix grammer and try to
 make some points a bit more clear.  Afterwords, I will put the document
 into the hands of a less-knowledgeable FreeBSD user who will point out
 parts that he/she did not understand or is unclear about.

 If anyone out there cares, or has reviewed my current work, and would
 like to make a comment please do so now.  One of the larger aspects is
 the ``getting FreeBSD'' areas, where I tried to walk users through the
 use of CVS, CVSup, and other methods.  Some people think this should be
 scrapped as the handbook describes it, others think that it would be a
 hassle to read parts of the handbook and jump between article and
 handbook...

 I do not understand how either method would be applicable as a problem,
 maybe this decision should be left to my ``reviewer'' however, there is
 a place and an ear for every comment availible.

 Thanks to everyone for their time, as I know its a lacking aspect, and
 we all need more... ;)

 --
 Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
 www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front