Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:59:48 -0300
From:      "Nicolas Gieczewski" <nicolas@nixsoftware.com>
Subject:   Re: Removing JDK completely ?

Hi Richard,

If you're not getting any disk-related errors in /var/log/messages, it's =
most likely not a disk-related error considering it's in WDMA2 mode, =
which is pretty old and compatible. Try to build the kernel and see if =
it also stops with signals 10 and 11, or basically any other signal =
thrown in random places during retries. If so, it may be a =
memory-related problem, and www.memtest86.com is your friend.

Cheers,

Nicolas Gieczewski
Nix Software Solutions