Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 1996 08:17:00 GMT
From:      frank.kelly@sable.com (Frank Kelly)
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   book

JO>BSD 4.4 System Manager's Manual
JO>ISBN 1-56592-080-5

JO>Thank you,

JO>John Anderson
JO>john@library.bbcc.ctc.edu

I recently picked up this title, as well as "BSD4.4 User's
Reference Manual", from Border's Books (in Torrance, CA). Each was $30,
but I consider it well worth it.

If you don't have a Border's near you, you can always call O'Reilly and
order it from them. Here is their contact information:

                        O'Reilly and Associates
                        103A Morris Street
                        Sebastopol, CA 95472
                        800-889-8969 to order by phone
                        or order@ora.com by e-mail

No, I don't work for them, but I have so many of their books, I feel
like an "invertor"!

Good luck

Frank Kelly

 * OLX 2.1 TD * This tagline is umop apisdn