Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:54:26 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>, newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Don't log onto current.freebsd.org...

Ahh, so it's already been done.  Thanks, Chris, I won't bother to do my own
version, then.  One comment though:  Pay close attention to the 2.2.7 and
3.0 releases coming out between now and October 15th (in fact, install
them!) for any changes that might have been made to sysinstall or anything
else related that need to be reflected in your documentation.  Remember
that users will almost ALWAYS be installing the latest -release rather than
an older version.

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.