Date:      Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:09:48 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Manuelito Jeremiah Velasco III <peemayer92@yahoo.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Complete Text Tutorial

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 07:15:11PM +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
> Mayhaps it's a good idea to have the rest of the documents available in
> downloadable format as well.

Yes.  I just need to automate the building process between hub and
wcarchive.  Neil's Makefile work makes this fairly easy.

Now my dish washer's almost working, I'll be pulling close to an all-nighter
tonight to try and get it sorted.

PS:  Sorry for the delay in replying.  What with work, buying a house, moving
in to the house, fixing the plumbing in the house, and paying the bills, I've
been a little busy recently.  I'm back to e-mail now, and catching up. . .