Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:41:36 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jonepet <jonepet@jonepet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org

--DIOMP1UsTsWJauNi

On 2004.01.30 21:50:49 +0100, Jonepet wrote:
> (I dont know if this is the right place to post it)
>=20
> If I create a norwegian mailinglist for FreeBSD (does'nt seem to exist),=
=20
> is it possible to get it listed on the website freebsd.org? And how much=
=20

Yes, but we need the details (URL, subscription address and so on).

BTW, the Danish BSD user group (BSD-DK - http://www.bsd-dk.dk) also has
some Norwegian members, though it's primarily in Danish.

> traffic do you think I can expect to my mail server?

Probably not that much, though it of course hard to say in advance.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team

--DIOMP1UsTsWJauNi