Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse Gross <jesse_gross@yahoo.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
Cc:        Scott_Long@adaptec.com, jesse_gross@yahoo.com, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GCC 3.2

> It was also about trolling the mailing lists to cause just this
> sort of heated discussion (congradulations on playing into
> Jesse Gross's trolling here).

This was *not* about trolling the mailing list. I wish I were
intelligent enough to predict the behavior of thousands of people, most
of whose names I don't even know, to cause a chain reaction to result
in something like this.

I do know that I did not intend for this particular result to happen,
and am sorry I started this thread.

Believe it or not, sometimes things are actually what they seem, in
this case it really was a simple question.

Terry, please do not bother replying to this message. Unless people
wish to discuss technical details, this thread should be ended.

Jesse Gross