Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 1996 01:29:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jhs@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: src/games/piano

 * Bloat Alert ...  src/games/piano should be moved to ports/[games/piano].
 * Piano is not even in 4.4BSD-Lite CD-ROM.

Boy is this a major bloat or what.

===
>> ls /usr/src/games/piano
total 7
1 CVS/          1 Makefile      1 README        1 piano.6       3 piano.c
===

There aren't many source modules that are smaller than ports
skeletons.  Congratulations, you just won the "most relevant post of
the day" award!

Satoshi

P.S. My /usr/src/games/piano is 11KB, my /usr/ports/games/xroach is
     29KB.  It hurts when you use CVS because there would be 4KB CVS
     subdirectories for each directory (there are at least 3 if it's a
     port).