Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:21:38 -0500
From:      "Chris Coleman" <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        alex@mantrav.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:USB modem ADSL Alcatel Speedtouch 330 was: (no subject)

>Every 24 hours i got the error message "error reading usb urb" and
modem completely >goes off  (all lights are going off)

I've not worked with USB much. You might try killing and restarting
usbd. There might also be a kernel module (kldstat) that you can
unload and reload.  The other thing that always shows up in weird ways
is a full filesystem.  However, if neither of those help, since
nothing has changed, I'd look at a hardware failure.

--
Chris Coleman =09=09--=09http://bsdnews.com