Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:24:31 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make installworld over NFS: supported?

Hello,
I've been wondering if installworld over NFS is supported or not. Sometimes
it works, sometimes it doesn't (which is the case at the moment). I'd
really like this feature to have my servers upgraded easily as soon as an
important update gets released without needing to do cvsup/make
buildworld on each of the machines (what needs more CPU time/bandwith than
really needed for the task)... Any other approaches to solve this
problem are welcome as well, for sure.

Best regards,
 Gabriel