Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 16:05:21 -0500
From:      lambert@cswnet.com
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What happenned to the INN-1.7.2 port??

In <Pine.BSF.4.02A.9905121710390.5236-100000@shell.uniserve.ca>, on 05/12/99
   at 05:12 PM, Tom <tom@uniserve.com> said:

>On Wed, 12 May 1999 lambert@cswnet.com wrote:

>> Enough stuff has changed in INN 2.2 that my Managing USENET book doesn't
>> help much.  Can I readd the old INN-1.7.2 port as maybe INN-1.7.2 in my
>> ports tree somehow?  Or do I get to go back to the 19990218-SNAP of
>> -STABLE?

>  cvsup can be used to checkout source code as it was on a particular
>date.

Nevermind, the production hardware died last night and I rooted around in
the INN 2.2 stuff rather than reinstall the new box.  It only took me 4
hours to get it figured out and ready to put in place.  So this has
forced me to learn something new and brought me closer to the edge of news
technology.

I just hope I don't bleed out here. :-)

Thanks for the pointers from everybody,
Scott Lambert