Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:31:51 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@FreeBSD.ORG>, Current <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Missing openssl/idea.h?

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:36:32 +0200, Mark Murray wrote:

> > Building world failed on my machine... (with USA_RESIDENT=NO)
> >
> > Does IDEA stuff compiled by default?
>
> I messed this up. Fix coming.

Current sources as of 10H40 on 23 June 2000 build and install without
problems (provided one pays attention to the new world order with
respect to config(8)).  The kernel boots and the system lives at least
as long as it took me to type and send this message. :-)

I can't find any local deltas in either of src/secure and src/crypto
which might influence this.

Ciao,
Sheldon.