Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:51:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Heiser <cheiser@cais.net>
To:        "Francis A. Vidal" <francis@usls.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Configuring Cyclades Ze + FreeBSD 4.1

If you look through LINT, you'll see an entry for cy0 at isa?

This of course, doesn't work since the Cyclades Ze card is PCI.
In FreeBSD 3.4, I used a line like this to get it to work

device          cy0     at pci0

I presume this will most likely still work.  I'd test it myself if I had
the hardware lying around here.

Chris Heiser         ^
Systems Administrator
CAIS Internet