Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 00:35:27 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Andrew Reiter <s467338@gettysburg.edu>
Cc:        "G.B.Naidu" <gbnaidu@sasi.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device driver requirement...

Andrew Reiter wrote:

> Quick note... in my tutorial on writing KLD's, it will include a section
> on an example character device skeleton.  3 of 5 sections are complete in
> this tutorial... so I suspect that son I will release it publically.

We had a a script, written by Julian, I think, in our tree that
generated skeleton drivers for 2.2.x. I don't know if they ever got
updated for 3.x, and I'm pretty confident they didn't get updated for
4.x. :-) But, still... you might want to replace them in our tree?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

		"Sentience hurts."