Date:      Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:17:34 GMT
From:      Ender <ender@asu.edu>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   misc/82657: copyright infringement

>Number:         82657
>Category:       misc
>Synopsis:       copyright infringement
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
OpenBSD resin 3.6 RESIN#0 i386

Can't find information on the maintainers of the fortune file, %%fortunes includes an almost (it's missing one word, and a 'which' is changed to a 'to' and the hyphen has been doubled) word-for-word version of a copyrighted aphorism of mine.  I'd like credit, if it's going to be distributed.
>How-To-Repeat:
I can find it by doing: fortune -m graphics:

Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to describe
the picture.  Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.

One picture is worth ten thousand words.

Actually, I'd like email - I'd like attribution as '~ender <ender@asu.edu>', and I would like to pull up the date that I sent that out to my quote of the day list, and get the correct date appended to it. (But I'll have to go searching in files to find that date...)