Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:55:12 +0200
From:      "Fabio Tonti" <staff@guest.net>
To:        "Daniel Bye" <Daniel.Bye@uk.uu.net>, "rob" <europax@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   R: java installation

Hi Dan,
Now I have bash installed for my login, thank to you.

The problem now is that when I start a java class with

java javaprogramm.class

the system reply (always)
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libxpg4.so.2" not found

I have jdk.1.1.8 succesfully installed on my freebsd 4.1 stable

Who can help me?

Bye.
Fabio

%
%The .bash_profile file simply gets read by bash when you log in.  If the
%file doesn't exist, you can simply create it.  man bash will give you much
%more information about all the bash startup files and scripts.
%
%HTH
%
%Dan