Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:40:19 -0600
From:      libby charles-ccl044 <Charles.S.Libby@motorola.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "'Don Tyson'" <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>, alfonso palacios <alfonso@diginet.com.mx>
Subject:   RE: solicito ayuda

The only problem is the tutorials are all in english.  I just downloaded those tutorials from the web page and will be working on translating them.  This will take time and I lack some of the specialized vocabulary, but I would like to see them in spanish as well.  I would be interested in proofreaders once I get some of the work done.

Charles S. Libby
Technical Instructor iDEN
(847) 576-0617
Rom 10:9-10