Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:18:49 -0400
From:      Larry Baird <lab@gta.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Marvell 88SE6121 ata controller

I recently got an Asus P5k WS board that is using a Marvell 88SE6121
ata contoller that doesn't seem to be supported by current.  Looking at
ata-chipset.c I don't see any entries for this chipset (id is 0x612111ab).
I am hoping that it is similar to the Marvell 88SX6101 such that support
could easily be added.  Anybody have any luck getting this chipset to work?

Thanks,
Larry

Larry Baird                        | http://www.gta.com
Global Technology Associates, Inc. | Orlando, FL
Email: lab@gta.com                 | TEL 407-380-0220, FAX 407-380-6080