Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:00:07 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [burnscharlesn@hotmail.com: Advocacy help for CS professor]

Brett Glass wrote:
> At 09:58 AM 3/24/2002, Chip Morton wrote:
> >I would pay cash to have Internet Explorer on FreeBSD.
>
> You don't have to. Run the Slowlaris version.

It doesn't run.  I tried to make it run for a while, but
it would have required more peeking up Solaris' skirts
than I was willing to get into at the time.  You also
can't get the x86 version any more; there was only a
tiny window.  Now the only version is SPARC, and it's old
(unless they've done another port in the last year).

-- Terry