Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:49:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   a policy question

  This is not specific to BSD but since this is the only ISP list I am
on I hope you guys won't mind the intrusion.

  What is your policy on advertising on your web space?  If you sell a
webpage to a newspaper, for example, do you allow them to use their web
space for their own advertisers?  Do you charge extra for something like
this?  There's obviously a conflict of interest here but we ran into
this issue recently and I do not know what is the best way to handle it.

  Thanks,

  Tim