Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:53:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Michael Chin-yuan Wu <mwu@ece.utexas.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, groggy@lemis.com, joerg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "FreeBSD Internals" chapter in handbook

:The VM section by Mr. Dillon is very good, and I wonder if
:we can also merge Mr. Dillon's DaemonNews article on VM into it.
:If Mr. Dillon should agree, I will rewrite them so that
:the two becomes one coherent section.

    Absolutely.  I definitely think throwing my daemonnews article
    into the handbook is a good idea, please feel free to do that
    and to remove whatever outdated cruft is already in the handbook.

						-Matt