Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:16:54 -0800
From:      Charlie Benton <bentonc@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing from a DOS partition.

I have tryed several times to download FreeBSD using the installation
program's ftp facility but the connection always breaks.  Since this ftp
program does not pick up where it left off I am not getting very far.  I
am wanting to do a XUser installation by FTPing the neccessary files to
my PC in peices and then installing from the DOS partition.  What files
do I need to download from your FTP site?  I've also thought about doing
a minimal install and then downloading the other components later but
again I do not know what files I would need to equavilate an XUser
installion.  I am eventually going to want the development files too.
Any information would be extremly helpful.

							Thanks,
							Charlie Benton