Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:36:20 +0100
From:      amine tay <amine.tay91@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 9.X network installation using PXE+TFTP (not NFS) !

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to perform a FreeBSD 9.X network installation using PXE+TFTP
(not NFS) !
The problem using NFS is the need to specify the root-path in the dhcp
conf, therefore we can't deploy multiple releases or different images of
freebsd.

So to enable the tftp instead of NFS we have to edit make.conf with these
lines
LOADER_TFTP_SUPPORT=YES
LOADER_NFS_SUPPORT=NO
and rebuild the pxeboot file

1st question is : Is this modification going to allow the install of
differents freebsd images?

Note that I'm using an automated os deployement solution , and I am using
mac-adresses to deploy freebsd depending on policies, so for exemple two
clients with different mac-adresses will have two diffrents freebsd images.

Thanks in advance for your help !