Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 01:18:21 -0500
From:      "Venita Vincent" <buckandvenita@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PCMCIA Card Problem

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C1D52D.48EB4F70

I have a Noteworthy Video Conferencing Capture CardBus Card.  FCDC ID:  E=
JMBCVC10XX  P/N: NWVIDEOPHONE.  It is made by Toshiba America information=
 systems, Inc.  It installs as Vadem PCIC compatible PCMCIA Controller.  =
I have Windows XP and it does not want to work with this.  Can you help m=
e find a driver that will work?

The message: This device cannot start. (Code 10).  I cannot seem to find =
a solution.  So I will thank you in advance for any help you can give me =
with this.

 Please reply to me directly as I am not on the mailing list.

Sincerely,
Venita VincentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http:/=
/explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C1D52D.48EB4F70

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I have a Notew=
orthy Video Conferencing Capture CardBus Card.&nbsp; FCDC ID:&nbsp; EJMBC=
VC10XX&nbsp; P/N: NWVIDEOPHONE.&nbsp; It is made by Toshiba America infor=
mation systems, Inc.&nbsp; It installs as Vadem PCIC compatible PCMCIA Co=
ntroller.&nbsp; I have Windows XP and it does not want to work with this.=
&nbsp; Can you help me find a driver that will work?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</D=
IV> <DIV>The message: This device cannot start. (Code 10).&nbsp; I cannot=
 seem to find a solution.&nbsp; So I will thank you in advance for any he=
lp you can give me with this.<BR><BR>&nbsp;Please reply to me directly as=
&nbsp;I am not on the mailing list.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Sincerel=
y,</DIV> <DIV>Venita Vincent<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><=
hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http:/=

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C1D52D.48EB4F70--