Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:24:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Charlie Compton <den1cwc@is.ups.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Linux

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Charlie Compton wrote:

> Can you tell me if FreeBSD is better than Linux and why?  Charlie

I don't know.  I know why *I* like FreeBSD better than Linux:

. one distribution instead of one million
. centrilized support & development
. stable

More and other people would have other opinions.

Do you know of any Linux boxes that take 1200 anonymous FTP users, web and
still retain interactive response AND stay up for more than 10 minutes?