Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:00:51 -0500
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        "'Dirk Meyer'" <dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: sendmail relay problem.

Ok,

Thanks again.

I'll create the mailertable file.

I'd really like to be able to use this function.

_ISMX_
option to use the patch (local copy) from Miquel van Smoorenburg to find out
for which machines your mailserver is secondary MX and therefore should be
allowed to receive mail through this server.
used by: check_rcpt4.m4
(part of sendmail 8.9)

from :http://www.sendmail.org/%7Eca/email/chk-opt.html#_ISMX_

However I've not been able to figure out how to implement it yet.

So right now, i've got sysadmin-inc.com in both the access and mailertable
files, restarted sendmail and i get the same results.

Not all hosts can send mail to me.

I think it's doing a reverse lookup on the domains but i don't know how to
make the restrictions less rigid.

Thanks again.

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.