Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:42:46 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        jake@freebsd.org, benno@freebsd.org, sepotvin@videotron.ca
Subject:   few reminders ...

hi,

since i don't have enough time right now -- i would pass few website's todo
points, which should be done now.

1) Since we have already incorporated early port for Sparc64 and have
announced early port for StrongARM -- why we still does not have these
notices in NewsFlash page ?

2) Also it's time to add page for ARM to www/en/platforms. And update all
existent pages there with progress made for last year.

Maintainers please submit notes which you would see there to this list
and someone from doc committers will take this task.

3) Also we need to update FAQ (and handbook?) notes about platforms which
FreeBSD is going to support. Where're only notes that "some interest is
present, but no real work for now" in FAQ now. I.e. outdated information.

4) TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS: If you know that any important new related to FreeBSD
or just BSD -- write to this (or to freebsd-www) mailing list and ask
committers to add it to newflash page. It's strange to know that a lot of
activities is going on in BSD world, but almost nothing appears at newsflash
page on main site. :-( BTW, it's just MHO and comments on this opinion are
welcome (if any).