Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 20:57:04 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Charlie Fluffy <fluffy@int.tele.dk>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ext2fs and sync

Just built me 3.0-980627-SNAP, with support enabled for the Linux ext2fs
filesystem.

Mounting an ext2fs filesystem read-only seems to work fine, however
monting the same filesystem rw results in a panic soon after.

The problem appears to be easy to bring about with the `sync' command,
and I see reference to ext2_sync+0xa6

Does anyone else see this, or do I need to dig around some more for the
message about bad magic I think I saw once?

Thanks,
Barry Bouwsma, Tele Danmark Internet