Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 96 11:34:54 +0200
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crash in -current (from the current SNAP)

karl@mcs.net writes:

> > >Either ip_protox[ip->ip_p] is out of range (should be 1..7 or 8
> > >depending on if what options you have in your kernel), or
> > >inetsw[ip_protox[ip->ip_p]].pr_input is.

[snip]

I don't knwo whether this will help, but I saw the same thing when I
upgraded my kernel using the latest sources on Wednesday (except it
was udp, not tcp). The problems went away after I re-made the LKMs.
The crash was being caused by an NFS access from a client.

Since then I haven't had any more crashes.

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
					(home) Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de
					(play) gj@freebsd.org